General Terms and Conditions (GTCs)
General terms and conditions of tiber Marketing UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
§1 Applicability to entrepreneurs and definitions
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
Consumers are any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can not be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent occupation (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of contract, retention of wording of contract
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our internet shop http://www.tiber-marketing.de
(2) In the event of the conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with
tiber Marketing UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Florian Berlinger, Timo Schap
Äußere Bayreuther Str. 72
Registration number 32736
Court of First Instance, District Court Nuremberg.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our internet shop does not represent a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding request to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired product, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our internet shop, the following rules apply: The consumer issues a binding contract offer by successfully running the ordering procedures provided through our internet shop.
The order is made in the following steps:
1) Selecting the desired product
2) Confirmating by clicking the „order" button
3) Checking the details in the shopping basket
4) Pressing the „checkout" button
5) Registration in the internet shop after registering and entering the applicant details (e-mail address and password)
6) Rechecking or correcting the relevant data entered.
7) Binding sending of the order by either clicking the "pay" or "buy" button
After checking his data, the consumer can return to the internet site on which the data of the consumer are recorded before the binding sending of the order by clicking on the "back" button contained in the internet browser used by him and correct input errors or by closing the internet browser to cancel the order process. We will confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our general terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also read the terms and conditions at https://www.thelionsgame.com/en/agb. For security reasons, your order data will no longer be accessible via the internet.
§3 Prices, shipping charges, payment, due date
(1) The listed prices include the statutory value-added tax and other price components. Additional shipping costs are included.
(2) The consumer has the possibility of payment by bank account, PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
(1) Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all articles offered by us are immediately ready for dispatch. The delivery takes place within 5 working days. In this case, the deadline for the delivery begins in the event of payment in advance on the day after payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and for all other forms of payment the day after conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline shall end on the next working day.
(2) The risk of the accidental loss and the accidental deterioration of the goods sold is transferred to the buyer only when the goods are delivered to the buyer.
§5 Reservation of proprietary rights
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Legal warranty
The legal warranty regulations apply.
§7 Contract language
German will serve as contract language exclusively.